• Protect you and/or your children physically, emotionally and mentally
  • Allow you and/or your children to live your lives without being disturbed by others
  • Prevent harassment, abuse or interference toward you and/or your children
  • Prevent someone from approaching you or your children at their home/school/workplace
  • Stop your ex-partner drinking alcohol, taking drugs or driving whist in custody of the children
  • Prevent removal of your children from the state, country or another person’s care (see Abduction)

For property issues you can get a range of injunctions including to:

  • Prevent the sale, mortgaging or otherwise dealing with your property
  • Allow you to or stop you/your ex-partner from using or occupying the matrimonial home

If an injunction has been brought against you or if you have any further queries regarding injunctions, it is highly advisable that you Contact Us to discuss your situation and get initial free legal advice.